Graduate Students, Post Docs, Professors: Write your Dissertation, Articles and Books, Get Tenure and Promotion
- Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of writing, publishing, and teaching?
- Worried about your lack of writing productivity and excessive procrastination?
- Wondering if you’re going to be able to finish your dissertation OR get tenure?
Now you can:
- Be confident of getting tenure
- Finish and defend your dissertation
- Stop feeling guilty about how little you’ve written
- Enjoy your academic career more
- Make steady progress towards your publishing and other writing goals!
We have several options to help you succeed in academia:Struggling with writers block, procrastination, or lack of motivation? You’re not alone!
- Overcome your personal obstacles and learn confident, consistent, efficient writing
- Our structured, online, accountability-based coaching system has helped thousands of academics advance their careers, and we can help you too!
- Get the accountability and structure you need to write daily and become a productive writer
- Enjoy the support of your peers (you can be anonymous) and an online coach about the process of writing
- Use the concept of moderate amounts of daily writing to produce more work, more creatively
- Separate online groups for professors and grad students, for humanities, social science and STEM disciplines
Individual dissertation and tenure coaching and dissertation coaching groups
Check out our popular newsletter articles
There are well over 100 articles, full of information, motivation, and useful hints and tips
And above all, check out the Academic Writing Club today!
If you can’t find what you’re looking for on this site or in the links we have provided, Contact The Academic Ladder Team and a friendly and understanding team member will get back to you within one business day.