Here are Your Two Free Gifts — Toolkit plus Bonus Coupon!
Click on the links below to access your Dissertation/Thesis Writer’s Tools
The “Get Unstuck and Get Started” Tools
- Write Before You’re Ready: First Steps to Avoiding Writer’s Block (PDF)
- Academic Writer’s Block Wizard (free software download for PC users. NOTE: Mac users see *Note below)
This link will launch the download of a small application file (.exe). When the dialogue box appears, simply click SAVE and choose a location on your computer that you’ll remember – we recommend straight to your desktop so it’s easy to find and use. Once it’s completely downloaded, just double click the icon to run the wizard.
*Note to MAC users: the Wizard does not work on MACs so we created a PDF version. You can find it in PDF format by clicking here.
The “Get Organized and Stay Motivated” Tools
- Procrastinate Less, Write More (PDF)
- The Unschedule (PDF)
- 10 Ways of Thinking that Lead to Procrastination (PDF)
- Six Steps for Creating Your Own Mini-Deadlines (PDF)
The “Writing and Revising your Dissertation” Tools
- Mind Mapping (PDF with free software download)
- Mind Map Example (PDF)
- Dissertation Revision Techniques (PDF with free software download)
The “Be Kind to Yourself Even Though You’re in Grad School” Tools
- Self Assessment: “Do You Deserve a Ph.D.?” Find out if you have Ph.D. Impostor Syndrome! (Online Assessment)
- Positive Affirmations for Academic Writers (PDF)
- A Chart for Living a Balanced Life (Even if You’re a Graduate Student) (PDF)
- Balanced Life Reward Chart (PDF)
- Balanced Life Reward Chart (Word Document)
- Balanced Life Reward Chart Example (PDF)
The “Get a Job” Tool
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.